Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Scheme : New Muhurats have been fixed under the mass marriage scheme for the Karnataka Government Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2023.
Mass marriages will be performed twice every month, following Corona’s protocol and avoiding crowds. The Karnataka government has fixed a new Muhurta on 15 and 20 January 2022 and 20 and 23 February 2022 for marriage under Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. Before the Corona epidemic, mass marriages were held twice in the same year. But in view of the guidelines issued for the COVID-19 epidemic, the government has decided to organize mass marriage program twice every month for Saptapadi Marriage Scheme 2023. Although it will not have all the programs as before, the program will be completed with full caution.
What is Saptapadi Marriage Scheme Karnataka
Saptapadi Marriage Scheme launched by CM of Karnataka B.S. Yeddyurappa. Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is launched by the Government of Karnataka on 10 January 2022. Under this mass marriage scheme, the newly married couples are being given a benefit of Rs 55,000 by the state government. . To avail the amount offered under this scheme, candidates have to register the muzrai mass marriage scheme in temples.
Saptapadi Marriage Scheme Highlight
|Name of Scheme||Saptapadi Marriage Scheme|
|scheme type||State Scheme ( Karnataka )|
|launched by||CM B.S. Yeddyurappa|
|objective of scheme||To Help Newly married couple to carry on their financial expenses|
|Benefits of scheme||Rs. 55,000 Cash , 8 gram gold & cloths for bride and groom|
|Beneficiary||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
Who can get benefits of Saptapadi Marriage Scheme
State government. Has announced dates for mass marriages to be held in Grade A temples under the Religious Marriage Department. All those couples who are going to get married in next few days can avail Saptapadi marriage scheme. About 1,000 marriages will be organized in 90-100 temples by Saptapadi Vivah Scheme.
Assistance Amount & Material in Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme
The cash assistance amounting to Rs. 55000 is given to the newly married couple to purchase the necessary items for the wedding ceremony. Apart from this, the assistance amount given to a newly married couple under the government scheme for mass marriage in the state of Karnataka is as follows: –
|Assistance||For Bride||For Groom|
|Cash||Rs 10,000||Rs. 5,000|
|Gold||Mangalya (Mangalsutra) of 8 gram. ( price 40,000)||–|
|Total Assistance Amount||for both||Rs. 55000|
Benefits of Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
- The main benefit of the scheme is the implementation of mass marriage for the poor people of the state.
- Under the scheme, each couple will be provided a total of Rs 55000 to meet their financial expenses.
- The incentive of Rs 55000 will include the following:
- A mangalsutra worth Rs 40,000 is given to the bride.
- The bride is given Rs 10,000 in cash.
- The groom is given Rs.5,000 in cash.
- The groom is given a dhoti-kurta as a dress.
- The bride is given a sari as a dress.
Eligibility Criteria for Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
- Married couples should be permanent residents of the state of Karnataka or they should be in the legal domain.
- The wedding will be performed only in select temples under the scheme.
- At the time of marriage, both the groom and the bride’s parents are required to be present at the ceremony.
- Under this scheme, benefits will not be given to those who make love marriages.
- The bride must be 18 years of age or older.
- The groom’s age should be 21 years or more.
- This scheme is made only for marriages of the residents of Hinduism.
Required Documents for Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
If you want to do marriage by this scheme then you have to need these documents for these purpose. you have to see the table of required documents for get marriage with this Karnataka Saptapadi Marriage Scheme.
|Required Documents||purpose of Documents|
|Address proof Documents||To prove that you are a legal and a permanent resident of Karnataka state.|
|Aadhar card||For identification purposes|
|Age proof||To confirm that the age of the married couple is right as per the age limit prescribed for marriage.|
|Religion certificate||To prove that the couple getting married is related to Hindu religion.|
|parents Permission letter||The parents of the married couple agree to this marriage and they allow this marriage to be completed.|
Application Process For Saptapadi Vivah Scheme
If you are thinking that how to apply for inter caste marriage benefits in karnataka 2023, then you have to show the process for simple marriage scheme.
- The application process for the Saptapadi Marriage scheme is in offline mode.
- Under this scheme, you have to get your registration done in the prescribed temple 30 days before the scheduled date of marriage.
- For this you have to get the marriage application form from the temple authority.
- Applicant Have to fill up Details of both the parties (bride and groom) in this application form.
- After this all the necessary documents have to be attached with this application.
- The applicant has to submit the application to the same temple office.
- the list of selected applicants will be released before the due date.
- Those who appear in this list, then you can get married under this scheme and get your benefits.
Karnataka Mass Marriage New Dates
Keeping in mind the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, new dates for mass wedding ceremonies have been announced. Following the corona protocol, now only the bride and groom’s parents will be allowed. Now the following dates have been announced for the government scheme for marriage in karnataka –