YSR Cheyutha Scheme : A scheme has been started by Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for women resident in the state of Andhra Pradesh called YSR Cheyutha Yojana. This scheme has been specially created with the objective of creating employment opportunities for women, hence it can also be called ysr cheyutha scheme for ladies. In this article, we will tell you about all the eligibility criteria, documents and other information of the scheme, so read this article till the end.
ap ysr cheyutha scheme 2023
The YSR Cheyutha scheme was launched on 12 August by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh through a video conferencing from the Chief Minister’s Camp office in Tadepalli, Amravati. This scheme provides financial assistance to the women of the state. ysr cheyutha scheme budget is Rs 1 crore and this year the government has earmarked Rs 4,687 crore. The amount of assistance receive under the scheme will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary. Under this scheme, women with age limit up to 45 years will get benefit till 12 August and the benefit will not be given if the age limit is more than 60 years. For taking women, the age limit should be between 45 to 60 years.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
ap ysr cheyutha scheme Overview
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiery||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Objective||Providing incentive and pension benefits|
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Cattle Purchase
As you all know that YSR Shyut Yojana has been started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh on 26 November 2020. Under this scheme, all the beneficiaries in have been supported to sell their produce to Amul. For this purpose, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is distributing cattle to the beneficiaries of YSR Cheyutha Yojana. Cows, buffalo, goat and sheep are included in the cattle.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh is spending Rs 5386 crore for the purchase of cattle. Milk is being collected through women at 9688 centers under YSR Chyutha Yojana. the government is providing milk collection facilities at Rathu Bharsa centers.
- Cattle are purchased from Haryana, Punjab, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telanganastate. Local procurement of animals was started from 24 November 2020 to 26 November 2020 and around 1 lakh cattle would be purchased before February 2021.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Budget
The Andhra Pradesh government announced the state budget for the upcoming financial year on 16 June 2020 during the assembly in Velagapudi. Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented a state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for twenty-one welfare schemes run by the state government in the name of late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The YSR Cheyutha Yojana is one of them and the government raised Rs 6,300 crore out of the budget for the scheme was announced.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Objectives
- Under the YSR Cheyutha Yojana of Andhra Pradesh, the govt. is giving a benefit of Rs 75000 to the female recipient.
- YSR Cheyutha Yojana gives grant money in a year which is divided into four equal parts.
- To support women, the plan has been reformed.
- AP Govt. Includes Recipient women who are under low-pay meetings and in reverse monetary situations, thereby maintaining its credibility.
YSR Cheyutha scheme Payment Status Phase 1
Under the first phase of the YSR Chyut scheme, the government provided financial assistance to 21,00,189 beneficiaries, ranging from Rs 18,750 to Rs 3,937.90 crore. The Amount of Rs 75,000 (Rs 18,750 per year) Will transfer to the bank account of each beneficiary over a period of 4 years Under the YSR Shyut scheme.
YSR Cheyutha scheme Payment Status Phase 2
The Andhra Pradesh government released The second installment of the YSR Cheyutha scheme. On 13 November 2020, under the second installment of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. the Andhra Pradesh government released Rs 510 crore for 2.72 lakh beneficiaries. All those who have not received the benefit of this scheme in the first phase, have received money in the second phase.
- The AP Govt. Gives pension at the rate of Rs 27000 per year To the 8 lakh widows and single women, who are between 45 and 60 years of age.
- Apart from this, they will get Rs 18750 per year and the total amount has been fixed at Rs 45750 per year.
- The government has signed MoUs with some companies like Amul, Reliance, Hindustan Unilever Limited etc. to strengthen the rural economy.
- Government of Andhra Pradesh wants to promote entrepreneurship among women.
- Any network of women belonging to these communities of SC, ST, OBC or minority will get the benefits of the AP YSR Chyutha Yojana.
- those who are between 45 and 60 years of age.
- The scheme will benefit 23 lakh women belonging to SC, ST, BC and minority communities.
- This scheme is a major initiative for all women belonging to minority communities.
Cheyutha Scheme Documents
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport size Photo
- Mobile Number
Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility
- Must be resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Only women are the beneficiaries.
- The minimum age limit should be 45 years.
- Maximum age limit should be 60 years
To Check Beneficiary List Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
- First of all, Visit the Official Website
- Or you Can click on the link here.
- After This You Can Show Cheyutha beneficiaries list dashboard(Eligible & Ineligible).
- Now select your district
- After that ,select your mandal
- Now select your secretariat
- After this, list of ineligible beneficiaries will be displayed in front of you
- You can check your name in this list.
To Know Your Secretariat
- First of all,visit the official website
- Now click on know your secretariat option.
- Now a list of the district will be open in front of you
- click on the link to your district
- After that, click on your Mandal
- Now the list of the secretariat will be in front of you.
- You can check your name from it.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Helpline
If you have any inquiry of this scheme or any question of related this scheme. you can contact Throw This E-mail ID.