Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme : Several welfare schemes have been launched by the Government of Karnataka for the state. This time a similar welfare scheme has been launched which is student-friendly or rather it is a scheme to promote education.
The name of this scheme is karnataka laptop scheme 2023. This scheme is eligible for free laptop scheme registration if you have passed 12th standard. In this article, we will tell you the laptop scheme karnataka eligibility criteria, application process, documents required, registration process and other important information, so definitely read this article till the end. So let’s know what is –Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme in english.
karnataka govt free laptop scheme
The Karnataka Laptop Scheme was launched by the Government of Karnataka to provide laptops to all those students who have passed their Class 12th exams with good marks. Apart from this, it was decided by the government to distribute laptops to some higher education sectors such as medical, engineering, etc. under the karnataka free laptop scheme for students. If you are a resident of Karnataka state and are a student, then you can avail this scheme by filling the government free laptop yojana application form.
karnataka govt laptop scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||karnataka free laptop scheme|
|scheme type||state scheme|
|launched by||karnataka Government|
|objective||To improve education by provide free laptop|
|benefit||To providing Free Laptop|
|beneficiary||Students Of Karnataka|
Free Laptop scheme Objective
The primary objective of Karnataka government free laptop scheme 2023 is to promote digital education among students. For its parallel purpose, free laptop scheme karnataka imparts technical education to those students. As everyone knows, due to Corona epidemic, it was not possible to open a school, so the government has made a strategy to teach students through online education. free laptop scheme in karnataka Due to financial crisis, online education is a very good platform for students unable to get themselves the means of education. It is also one of the best ways to encourage talented students who have done well in the 12th grade board exams. dce.kar.nic.in laptop 2023 will encourage students to pursue higher education in the field of technology. Apart from this, they will also provide technical education.
Benefits of KT Govt Free Laptop scheme
- This scheme provides free laptops to the students resident in the state.
- Under this scheme, many students will be provided with all incentives in the state of Karnataka.
- In future, students who are pursuing professional courses from reputed colleges and polytechnic institutes will be able to take advantage of this.
- More than 1.50 lakh state students who belong to ST and SC categories can avail this scheme by applying before karnataka free laptop scheme 2023 (sc / st / obc) registration dates.
- The objective of this scheme is to help the students belonging to ST / SC category.
- Students will be provided with laptops worth around Rs 32,000 to Rs 35,000.
- This scheme technically enables students.
- Under this, online education is being promoted.
- Students who were not educated in the lockdown can be compensated to some extent in the form of online studies.
The following eligibility criteria for karnataka free laptop scheme 2023 apply online should be –
- Applicant must be a native of Karnataka state.
- Applicant can belong to any category or any backward class.
- To apply the student must have passed class 12 with good grade / marks.
Who can get benefit of free laptop scheme
If you are belonging these courses then you can do free laptop registration karnataka. The following courses are applicable under government providing free laptop scheme 2023
- Medical studies.
- Polytechnic colleges.
- First Grade Colleges’s Students.
- Postgraduate courses ( PG Courses)
The following Required documents for free laptop scheme 2023 apply online should be –
- Basic address proof
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- caste certificate.
- income certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Educational certificate
- Note: – Aadhar card should be linked to the bank account.
kt free laptop scheme 2023 apply online
For free laptop scheme 2023 registration, you have to follow the following application step given below:-
- First of all , visit the official website.
- Now the home page of official website will be open.
- click on the Laptop Scheme tab on this page.
- Or click on the given link down to download the Karnataka free Laptop application form.
- click here for government free laptop scheme application form
- Fill up all details in the application form.
- Attache all Required documents.
- At last Submit Form to the Karnataka educational board.