Jammu And Kashmir Ration Card List 2023 | Jammu And Kashmir Ration Card List Village Wise | Ration Card List Jammu and Kashmir
People of Jammu and Kashmir who applied for ration card are now You can see your name in the online ration card list 2023 sitting at your home. Jammu Kashmir Ration Card List 2023 you can see by visiting the official website of the Department of Food and Civil Supplies of the state. On the website, you can see the ration card list according to the district, village, panchayat, depot sitting online. To know how you can view online ration card, read this article completely.
Objective of Jammu Kashmir Ration Card List 2023
Friends, every citizen of India has a ration card, but the biggest benefit of ration card is to those people who are poor, who have poor financial condition or who do not have any means of income. Of ration card The main objective is to provide ration to the people at a lower rate so that the people go to the market and get ration at higher prices Don’t have to buy. If you have not yet made a ration card, then you should apply for a ration card So that you can get the benefit of government schemes.People who have applied for ration card can see their name online in JK Ration Card List 2023.
J&K Ration Card New List 2023
Friends Ration Card is a very important document issued by the Government of India. Every person in the country Everyone has a ration card, whether it is Aamir or poor, the ration card is with everyone. Without a ration card we can be deprived of many types of schemes of the government. With the ration card itself, we will be distributed by the government You can get ration like wheat, oil, rice, pulses etc. at a lower rate than the market price. They had applied for Kashmir Ration Card 2023 now they can see their name in J&K Ration Card List 2023. If your name comes in this list, then you are given ration card.
Jammu & Kashmir APL/BPL Ration Card List 2023 Overview
|Name of scheme||J&K Ration Card List 2023|
|Plan type||State government scheme|
|Beneficiary||All the people of the state|
Types of Jammu Kashmir Ration Card
BPL Ration Card
- Those people of the state who live below the poverty line are given the Jammu Kashmir BPL Ration Card. The annual income of the family of the holder of this ration card is less than Rs. 10 thousand.
AAY Ration Card
- Those people who are very poor, have no means of employment and have no annual income, they have to go to Jammu.Kashmir Antyodaya Ration Card is given. The holder of this ration card is given 35 kg food grains from the government.
APL Ration Card
- Those people who live life above the poverty line are given the Jammu and Kashmir APL Ration Card.The annual income of the family of the ration card holder is more than 10 thousand rupees. 15 kg from the government Unk is given to this ration card holder.
How to view J&K Ration Card List 2023 online?
- For this, you have to first go to the official website of the Department of Food and Logistics of Jammu and Kashmir, jkfcsca.gov.in. Clicking on this link, you come to this website.
- On the home page of the website, you will see the option of Online Service. Click on it below Online Ration Card Management System (ePDS) option will appear, you have to click on it.On clicking, a new page opens in front of you.
- On this page, you will see the option of MIS & REPORTS on the reports you have in it.
- Have to click After clicking, the new page opens. On this page, you will see the option of RATION CARD DRILLDOWN REPORT. You have to click on it. After clicking, a list in front of you Opens.
- On this page, the DFSO NAME wise list opens in front of you, in this you have to click on your district.
- As soon as you click on the district, you get a list of all the AFSO (Assistant Food and Supply Officer) who come to this district.
- In this list you have to click on AFSO of your area. After clicking, a list opens in front of you.
- In this, you will see the name of FPS ID and FPS Owner. You will get the FPS ID and FPS Owner in your area.Have to click on
- After the link, you get a list of ration card holders of Jammu and Kashmir.You can see the name.