Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Jagananna Saswatha Bhu Hakku : This scheme was launched by Andhra Pradesh State Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy at Tikkalpadu village near Jaggahapet in Krishna district on 21 December 2020. The government has decided to conduct a comprehensive land survey from 1 January 2021 through AP YSR Jagannath Saswath Bhumi Hakim Bhoomi Raksha Raksha Yojana. To provide ownership of permanent land under this scheme, every inch of land in the state will be revived using the latest technologies such as drones. In this article, we will tell you in detail about AP YSR Jagannath Saswath Bhumi Hakim Bhumi Raksha Raksha Scheme, so definitely read this article till the end.
What is AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
About 6500 survey teams and 15,000 surveyor AP YSR Jagannash Saswatha Bhumi Hakku Bhoomi Raksha Bandhan Scheme have been included in this scheme by the government. It is also being estimated in the plan by the AP government that the cost of surveying the land is about Rs. 987.46 crores. Will be planted. Under the scheme, marking of boundaries, issuing passbooks to landowners, setting up of mobile courts for resolving land disputes on the spot will be done.
Such a decision has been taken for land survey in Andhra Pradesh after a gap of about 100 years. After the survey, a unique number will be allotted to each piece of land, which in addition to providing legal rights to the beneficiary to avoid disputes, will also help in knowing the full details of his land.
Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Start Date||21 December 2020|
|Benefisery||Resident of AP State|
Launching of YSR Jagannas Saswat Bhoomi Hakku Bhumi Raksha Scheme
Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam scheme was Launched on 21 December 2020. Let us tell you that more than 10,000 people attended the public meeting addressed by the Chief Minister at Gantela Sakuntalamma Degree College in Jaggaiahpet. The land records will be updated with the latest records by the government along with the Government of India survey. Under the scheme, 70 base stations will be built for the Mega Land Survey of Andhra Pradesh State Government and Survey of India.
AP YSR Jagannas Saswat Bhoomi Hakku Bhumi Raksha Scheme Land Survey Phases
Land survey will be done in 1.26 lakh sq. km. in villages, towns and cities excluding forest land.
The survey will be conducted in 3 phases in 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh. All district officials have arranged for the inauguration of AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam scheme. The number of villages covered in each phase of the land survey is as follows: –
|Phase-1||about 5,000 villages|
|Phase-2||about 6,500 villages|
|Phase-3||About 5,500 villages|
Benefits of AP YSR Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam Scheme
- Land survey is start after 100 years in AP State
- The survey work started simultaneously will be started in all the districts.
- CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy sent survey teams from Talkatelapadu village for the survey.
- AP YSR Jagannath Saswatha Bhumi Hakku Bhoomi Raksha Pathkam Yojana will be helpful in resolving long-pending land disputes.
- issuing passbooks to landowners in this scheme.
- setting up of mobile courts for resolving land disputes on the spot will be done.
- every inch of land in the state will be revived using the latest technologies such as drones.
- To provide ownership of permanent land under this Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam scheme.
Implementation of AP YSR Jagannas Saswat Bhoomi Hakku Bhumi Raksha Scheme
A team has been formed in AP YSR Jagannath Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Raksha Pathkam Scheme comprising two surveyors. One VRO and one VRA will conduct land reclamation in a village and every survey number will be filmed using drone cameras. Under the plan, land records will be stored in digital format. On the Chief Minister’s instruction, steps have been taken to set up a mobile tribunal to resolve land disputes. Therefore, there is no possibility of any kind of fraud in it.
YSR Jagannas Saswat Bhoomi Hakku Bhumi Raksha Scheme Land survey
YSR Jagannash Saswath Bhoomi Bhukku Hakku Bhoomi Raksha Yojana will use state-of-the-art technology such as latest drones and rovers. About 15,000 surveyors have been appointed for the statewide survey under the scheme. The landlords will be given a title card with unique identification number, property measurement and other details. After completion of the survey, all the details of the land will be on the map and survey stones will be placed as soon as the land marking is completed.
Data Security in Jagananna Saswatha Bhoomi Hakku Bhoomi Rakshana Pathakam
- After land survey in Andhra Pradesh, data security will be done with full responsibility.
- After land survey, a land title card, which contains a unique identification number, will be given to the owner after a measurement of the property, the owner’s name with a photo and a total field survey.
- Digitized cadastral maps will be prepared after the survey is completed. All the details of village lands will be in maps.
- Survey stones will be planted as soon as the land marking is completed for more security.
- A digitized property register and title register and a register for complaints will be made available at the Village Secretariat by this scheme.
- Visit Official website