pm evidya class 11 | pm evidya class 12 | pm e vidya scheme | pm e vidya in hindi | pm e vidya programme upsc | pm e vidya yojana | pm e vidya yojana portal | pm e vidya programme | Diksha QR Code e-Content
The evening PM eVIDYA program was announced by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman on May 30, 2020 with the objective of introducing online education courses for students. The program covers the top 100 universities and schools in the country. Sitharaman has made an announcement about the Swayamvara Prabha Chaurah channel so that students who do not have internet facility can also get education. In this article, we will give you detailed information about e vidya portal, so do read this article till the end.
What Is PM eVidya – One Nation One Digital Platform
The top 100 universities of the country were allowed to start offline education on 30 May 2020. Sitharaman had announced Swayamvara Prabha Tral because Internet facility was not available to everyone. . A program of multi-mode accessory for digital / offline education has also been launched under the PM evidya program. The PM eVidya program also includes ‘Diksha’, providing e-content and QR code energetic books for all classes and has been named ‘One Nation, One Digital Platform’. Different channels from class 1 to 12 have been launched. The government has also made radio podcasts and special e-content available for visually impaired and hearing impaired students through the PM e-vidya program official website. This PM e vidya website has proved very helpful in getting the education of students in Lokdown. Students could be able to get online education while sitting at home.
PM eVidya Program : Highlights
|Article about||PM eVidya Program|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Objective||To Educate Students|
|Scheme Availability||From 30 May 2020|
PM eVidya Program : Objects
The main objective of the PM eVidya program is to provide a digital platform for students to take education so that students’ education is not disrupted due to nationwide lockdown. This portal is very helpful in improving the educational status of the nation and in building a better education system.
PM eVidya Program : Benefits
- This portal provides online education for students at home.
- It does a great job in terms of learning.
- Provides training for the students with special needs, such as the appropriate equipment for the blind and the hearing impaired.
- E-content has been made available for students to study on the portal.
- It is very appropriate to use internet and technology in the right direction.
- For those who do not have internet facility, arrangements have been made to teach through TV channels.
- This portal improves the education system of the nation and promotes digital education.
Importance Of PM eVidya Program
- India’s top hundred universities have started offline classes from 30 May 2020.
- The use of radio, community radio and podcasts has been suggested by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman.
- For the visually impaired and hearing impaired students, the help of a special device is taken. With this, a system of education and special type of e-content is being provided.
- There are separate dedicated channels for each class from class 1 to 12. Which are known as ‘one class, one channel’.)
- Dikah has been introduced for states and UTs with e-content and QR coded emergency techbooks for all grades. It is known as Grade One Nation, One Digital Platform.
- SM Call Manodopar has been launched for students, teachers and families with mental health and emotional well being.
- A new national curriculum and educational framework for school, pre-childhood and teachers has been created that is integrated to the skills needs of the global and the 21st century.
- The National Founders Literacy and Numercy Mission to ensure that every child achieves learning levels and outcomes in Grade 5 by 2020 will be launched by December 2020.
- Swayamvar Prabha Tral has been launched for all categories so that the student who does not have access to internet is not deprived of studies.
- Experts are conducting live interactive sessions from home via Skype.
- For this, private spaces like Tata Sky and Airtel have been selected to make 2-year education videos.
- O e-school has been included in 200 new text marks.
In this article, we have told about “PM eVIDYA (One Nation One Digital Platform)” in English language. If you liked the information, then share it with your friends and if you have any question related to the information given in this article, then you can ask in the comment box. Apart from this, you can also contact on the helpline number of the official website.