YSR Aarogyasri Scheme 2023 : This scheme was started by the Government of Andhra Pradesh in the year 2007 to develop a financial fund for poor people. The YSR Arogyasri Scheme benefits those people who are able to pay medical bills of their surgery or treatment. In this article, we will tell you about the eligibility criteria, the application process and the new update of YSR Arogyasri Scheme 2023 so read the article till the end.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The YSR Arogyasri Yojana was started in the year 2017 by the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme is mainly poor and basically providing financial funds to the people living below the poverty line. Through the implementation of this scheme, the government is providing benefits to all the needy people of the state. This scheme is giving major benefits in the form of cashless treatment in most government hospitals of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Arogyasri Scheme Extension Details
If the cost of medical treatment is more than 1000 rupees then the cost of treatment is being borne by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Let us tell you that earlier YSR Arogyasri scheme was operational in 7 districts of Andhra Pradesh. But now the government has decided to extend the scheme. Now this scheme will also be expanded in the districts of Srikakulam, East Godavari, Krishna, Nellore, Chittoor and Anantapur in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Diseases have also been added to the YSR Arogyasri scheme. There were more than 1500 diseases, but now 234 more diseases have been added. Thus the scheme is covering about 2200 diseases till now. The new reform of the scheme was started on 3 January 2020 at 10:00 am. For all the general public.
AP YSR Arogyasri Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||YSR Aarogyasri scheme|
|Launched by||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide cashless medical treatment|
|Name Of Card||Aarogyasri Card|
YSR Aarogyasri scheme budget
The Andhra Pradesh government announced the state budget for the upcoming financial year on 16 June 2020 during the assembly in Velagapudi. Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented a state budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for twenty-one welfare schemes run by the state government in the name of late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The YSR Aarogyasri Yojana is one of them and the government raised Rs 11,419 crore out of the budget for the scheme was announced.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Objective
- The main objective is to provide financial assistance to all those poor people of the state of Andhra Pradesh through the implementation of YSR Arogyasri Yojana.
- To help the people of the state who are not able to pay their medical fees or are not capable of surgery.
- Decreasing the death rate in the state.
- Many diseases have been included under this scheme so that they can be treated.
- Revival of YSR Arogyasari Scheme has been started by the concerned authorities of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Beneficiaries can get treatment under the scheme through the hospitals included in the scheme.
- At present, the scheme can be availed at government hospitals in Hyderabad, Chennai and Bengaluru.
- This scheme should provide medical assistance to such patients who have more than 1000 rupees of their medical bill.
- More than 2000 diseases have been included in this scheme.
- Health centers for patients have also been developed under the scheme.
AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Eligibility
- The beneficiary should have less than 35 acres of land including only wet and dry land.
- The applicant must have a municipal property tax payer of less than 3000 SFT (334 square yards).
- The beneficiary list also includes outsourcing, contracting, part-time employees and sanitation workers with an annual income of more than Rs 5 lack.
- Honorary remuneration workers and private sector employees working in the public sector can also avail.
- Families paying income tax of up to Rs 5 lack are also eligible.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website .
- The home page will open, click on download option.
- Now click on YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Performa.
- You have to download this form by clicking on this link.
- After this a printout has to be taken
- After that, you have to fill all the necessary information in this form.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents.
- After that, you do not have to submit this form to the concerned department.
- Thus you can apply for YSR Arogyasri Scheme.
YSR Aarogyasri Scheme Helpline
If you have any inquiry of this scheme or any question of related this scheme. you can contact Throw This E-mail ID.